Gotravel
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Korean Travel Tips For A 17-Year-Old Girl

Go down

Korean Travel Tips For A 17-Year-Old Girl Empty Korean Travel Tips For A 17-Year-Old Girl

Bài gửi by Admin Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:52 pm

Traveling to Korea (du lịch hàn quốc) has been the dream of many young people, looking forward to immersing themselves in the pleasant atmosphere of autumn, watching the falling yellow leaves like a picture tinted on Nami Island. Or have fun at the station in Everland and then "bombarded" Korean food market. There is a chance why we won't visit this colorful country.

Traveling to Korea: Tips for traveling to Vietnam from A - Z

Nowadays, "Land of Kimchi" excursion is no longer a wish that is too far away. You can easily choose for yourself a cheap Korean tour or you can go on your own depending on your exploration needs. This year I just turned 17 years old was a few months strong format decided not to travel to Korea on tour but would go self-sufficient. Here I will share all the experiences I have gained, from the preparation step until the completion of my Korean trip!

Is Korean tourist visa easy to pass?

Nothing is certain, but the percentage of beans will be high if you have prepared all the documents required by the Embassy. In my case, I have a Ho Chi Minh City household registration, so I would like to apply for a 5-year visa. Documents to prepare include:

• CMT or CCCD with copy (without translation and notarization)

• Original household registration book with a notarized translation of justice

• Original passport with copy (without translation and notarization)

• Visa application with a photo of 3.5x4.5

Korean Travel Tips For A 17-Year-Old Girl Du-lich-han-quoc-1

Because I am over 16 years old, Korean tourist visa application documents are just that much, for those under 16, they need to have additional signatures of their parents or relatives.

Transportation in Korea

I also studied carefully about the way to travel in Korea, so it is quite freaking about transportation here, because if not skillful, the cost of traveling can be up to 5-6 million. Fortunately, I have found a "secret" to help you travel many places that are cheap, extremely useful for Korean travel, Save it.

1. Bus

Unlike Vietnam, South Koreans do not use motorbikes as a main means of transportation, but they often go by bus and subway. Due to the low cost, diverse routes, the operating time lasts until the night.

Buses have a price advantage over subways when you need to travel short distances. You can pay by cash or via Tmoney card

Korean Travel Tips For A 17-Year-Old Girl Du-lich-han-quoc-2

2. Subway

The subway is also a secondary transportation in "kimchi land", moreover for young people who are Kpop fans like me, taking the subway is always a pleasure. Because along the two sides of the road, you can often see the "super huge" idol billboard for you to check in.

And the cost of travel you can pay with the Railplus Tranport Card, a very wonderful micro card when traveling to South Korea. Not only can you pay for the train, but even when you take the bus, taxi or buy goods in convenience stores, you can use it.

3. KTX high-speed train

Traveling to Korea is not only encapsulated in Seoul but also spoiled to explore other provinces. I used the Korea Rail Pass to pay for the trip to Busan - the beautiful beautiful sea. When traveling by KTX you can shorten the travel time compared to buses that are usually 2 hours.

Korean currency

The official Korean currency is the won, depending on the daily exchange rate, you can exchange different prices. But recently I heard that, due to economic fluctuations, the won has been continuously falling and has the lowest price in the last 3 years. So this is extremely useful information for those who plan to travel to South Korea in the future.

Korean Travel Tips For A 17-Year-Old Girl Du-lich-han-quoc-3

Cheap Korean travel should choose accommodation like?

Hotels in South Korea vary in price, but sincere advice from a young Korean experienced traveler like him, instead of staying in a luxurious hotel that costs tens of millions a night. such as Shilla, Lotte Hotel, Fairfield by Marriott Seoul ... then you can choose from the cheap "dorms" but the interior design is also extremely lovely near the train stations for transportation.

If you are on a group tour, you can also rent a room with full amenities like Airbnb which is both economical, can cook, watch movies outdoors ... on average, only about 500-600 / person / day, too cool is not it!

So, Gotravel has helped you "pocket" a few places to rest, affordable but extremely beautiful for the upcoming Korean tour. Autumn leaves yellow, great climate has moved there already, what are you waiting for without planning a travel right away!

Virtual places in Korea

It's no wonder that the number of Korean tourists keeps increasing every year, Korea has places where you come to check in to realize the fact that every corner is so beautiful.

Bukchon Ancient Village

Bukchon Ancient Village is considered the most beautiful old village in Seoul often included in the Korean tour program. The village was built 600 years ago with traditional Korean architecture with tile roofs and rustic design lines. This is a great place for travelers who want to learn about the "kimchi country" culture.

Korean Travel Tips For A 17-Year-Old Girl Du-lich-han-quoc-4

Nami Island

Forget how it was with a location attached to the movie "Winter Sonata". Nami is a beautiful island located in the North of Korea, On the island there are 4 roads and each road only grows a single tree:

• Fir tree road

• Sugar cherry blossom

• Fir tree sugar

• Honeysuckle sugar

In the fall, the trees here will turn in turn the color of the leaves, bright yellow an entire region. Surrounding the romantic and fresh air, Nami has become a typical destination when traveling to Korea in the fall.

Korean Travel Tips For A 17-Year-Old Girl Du-lich-han-quoc-6

Gyeongbokgung Palace

Gyeongbokgung is a palace located in the north of the capital, the main and largest palace among the 5 Korean dynasties. Architecture here has a harmonious combination between man and nature. Garden yard with a weightlifting yard, with flowers and grass are trimmed standard garden art. Most people who come to Korea for the first time will come here and experience trying on Hanbok with different styles, and walking around the campus to take photos and check in.

In addition, there are also famous places that you can visit by cheap Korean tours like Namsan Tower, Everland Park, Dongdaemun Plaza, Lotte Tower ...

Typical dishes of Korean cuisine

Korean tourism is promoted and famous thanks in part to its culinary culture. Korean dishes such as kimchi, bibimbap, teokbokki, kimbap have represented Korea all over the world. However, if you have come to Korea, you must try dishes such as fish cakes on the roadside - a familiar trade medicine that you often see through movies, grilled chicken, ginseng chicken, and fried octopus noodles.

Especially when coming to Korea, you definitely have to try the chicken and beef dishes. Before my self-sufficient Korean tour, I was introduced to a couple of grilled chicken and beef by an international student, saying that the meat here was very delicious and was definitely a must try. At first, I thought it was just beef and chicken like Vietnam anyway, but it was delicious to eat when I ate. This, you must travel and feel alone, because no word can describe all that delicious.

Korean Travel Tips For A 17-Year-Old Girl Du-lich-han-quoc-5

"Youth is like a cup of tea - Korea does not take youth when traveling." My youth has already come to Korea and I decided I will go many more times. But maybe I'll try the tour next time. Because I accidentally found cheap Korean tours by the travel agency Gotravel, I departed in the fall and stayed in a 5-star hotel, also came to the highlights and ate delicious food. This fall I will go to Korea, where will you go this fall?

Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 4

https://gotravel.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang